1. Love "I Am/I Will Be"--the Personal Ultimately Real, the Eternal Good, Truth, and Loving with all of your self, all of your heart, all of your mind, and all of your strength.
2. Don't make any finite thing, idea, goal, or person the center of your life. Your focus is to be the unseen Center, the Eternal 'behind' all that is visible and temporary.
3. Be sacred in your words and thoughts. don't ridicule what is true or ultimate.
4. Take at least one evening and day a week for worship, reflection, and re-creation. This time is to help and revitalize, not to limit or to legalize.
5. Honor and help others, especially your own aging parents.
6. Love all, including your enemies as yourself. Don't violate others in thought, word, or deed, certainly don't kill anyone.
7. Be faithful and loyal to one other person for life, in an ultimate sense through intellectual, emotional, and physical union. Sexual fidelity and purity are very important.
8. Share your things with those in need. Don't take what doesn't belong to you.
9. Speak the truth always in love, in compassion and mercy. Be honest and forthright.
10.Simplify; be content with what is good and necessary. Don't long for what others have.
In the Light,