Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't Miss "We Refuse To Be Enemies"

This week, I have been filled with a deep sense that I need to be doing even more than my family and I are for Christ in meeting the needs of so many people and challenging the injustices, poverty, and other sins of the world.

I was praying about where I could get involved more when I came across World Vision's powerful article on peacemaking in Palestine/Israel. "We Refuse to be enemies" by the president of WV. Again, like his powerful writing in his book The Hole in Our Gospel, Richard Stearns grabs us with the call of Jesus to reach out to those mistreated--to go deeper than the nationalism, secular politics, and distorted religious zeal of this world.

Read and be changed:
http://blog.worldvision.org/stories/we-refuse-to-be-enemies/

In the Light,

Daniel Wilcox

No comments: