Sunday, June 14, 2015

Of the Next Generation--Caring, Helpful, Smart, and Diligent:-)


Thought I would take a break today from writing about the nature of existence and trying to help solve the world's problems.

Instead, I'll share an event from my family.
Here's two of the smartest, hardworking people I know.:-)

Congrats to our son who just graduated summa cum laude from Cal Poly in computer science and is headed up Silicon Valley way to a new high tech job.


In the Light,

Daniel Wilcox, a thankful father

2 comments:

Katya said...

Congratulations to your son - and to both of you! You must be so proud.
Your sharing this news also gives hope to my daughter - she wants to go to Cal Poly as well.
Congratulations again - from both Joseph and myself!

Daniel Wilcox said...

Thanks. Glad your daughter has great dreams. Joel also chose Cal Poly early on. A really great university. At one point, the speaker said it ranks 9th in the nation!