Sunday, September 3, 2017

Quilters' Heaven: Starred Night













STARRED NIGHT is another beautiful, creative quilt by Betsy Wilcox



Here is another one of her incredible quilts: PSYCHEDELIC COLORBURST.



My sweetheart created this sunburst quilt of color for me last year. What if I had gotten this quilt from her back when I drove my Chevy van, "The Mystical Hippopotamus," across country in September 1967?:-)

At university, Long Beach State, I was a painting and drawing major for a couple of years--especially liked working in oil and acrylic, so am an avid follower of my wife's quilting heavenly pursuits.



Betsy is an amazing artist, good at math, structure, and has a degree in French and Linguistics from the University of California at Irvine.

In the Light of BEAUTY,

Daniel Wilcox

No comments: