Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Lite Photos: Quirks and Slotes














Took this photo on a visit to my father when he was a patient at a hospital before his death.
Notice that before dusk, fading sunshine lights only the fins of dolphins except one.


What a beautiful bas-relief sculpture, Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, California.
[Please identify the artist if you have read about him/her.]

--





















Nature's beauty, my photo in forest on Maui

--






















White Whale rock on California beach by Daniel


--


























Explosive halo off the coast of Kauai.
I shot it a few years ago.

--
























Beauty briefly lands in the dross.
Betsy Wilcox's photo on central California coast at Monarch Butterfly Grove,
Pismo Beach




















Sometimes the bizarre shows up in a summer parking lot. Maine coast, 2014





















On Gulf coast of northeast Texas, a technological diamond ring
near huge chemical industry
I took the photo on my cross-country trek in May, 2017.

--



















Fog overwhelms us.

--


















Bigfoot tree,
on my walk in Newport Beach

--
























Succulence and 2 leaving
























Fingerpaint trees,
such unusual bark; I'm still
fascinated.

































Gone with the jungle,
my photo from Olympia National Park, Washington


























Near Long Beach, Washington,
Sign showing my age;-)
while I engage in planking


In the light of unusual sights,

Daniel Wilcox

No comments: